Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sharing Some YUMMINESS!


Hi all! Happy Saturday! I just wanted to share a recipe with you that I made earlier this week that is SO EASY, you will probably have all the INGREDIENTS ON HAND, and is SCRUMPTIOUS!!! It is cinnamon roll cake and I think it could quite possibly be even more divine the day after you make it. You might want to try it out for brunch this weekend. I originally saw it on Pinterest and the recipe is found HERE on this blog. Here is the recipe:


Cake:
3 c. flour
1/4 tsp.salt
1 c. sugar
4 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 c. milk
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. butter, melted

Topping:
1 c. butter, softened
1 c. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. flour
1 Tbsp. cinnamon

Mix everything together except for the butter. Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour into a greased 9x13 pan. For the topping, mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes.

Enjoy!! Wishing you all a scrumptious weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Cheryl, this sounds delicious! I will have to try this. I found a pumpkin spice cake I am dying to try as well. Guess sweets are on the brain! Have a wonderful Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds absolutely gorgeous and it looks gorgeous ... but a lot of sugar for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely trying this one. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to make this... it looks so good. And of course, I'm famished at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...this looks fabulous! And I'm just about to have dinner so I'm starved! I'm trying not to lick the screen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummylicious... Thanks for sharing the recipe!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so want to have that, I am having a crave for "sweet" right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy does that look yummy.. I think I just gained 5 lbs. just looking at it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am drooling here! Thanks for sharing! I may have to get David to make this for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds and looks so, so yummy!! Good thing I just came from lunch, otherwise I'd be trying to reach through my computer. :)

    ReplyDelete