Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Santa Claus Is Coming to CCCB!!!


Hi all! It is City Crafter Challenge Blog day!! YEAH! Such a FUN challenge this week! The Christmas season is officially here and with it our hostess Linda is challenging us to make a Christmas card with Santa on it! Linda says she is behind on her Christmas cards...and I know I am on mine, too. How about you? This is a perfect opportunity to make a Christmas card as you play along with us. **And the winner this week will receive a $15 gift certificate from CropStop!!!! Thank you CropStop for being our generous sponsor!! Do you need a little inspiration? Then go on over to CCCB and delight in all the merriment that our GD, Jacira, and the rest of our DT have made! I hope you are feeling MERRY this holiday season! HUGS, Cheryl

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I might just play along this time...I need more Christmas cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl Santa is jolly and looking Ready to deliver some gifts on your card today! Great use of the frame to highlight the sentiment and love the bells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image and the bells.....so cute Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love vintage feel of this card, and the perfect mix of patterns and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beauty ... love how you mix and match your papers ... and the bow is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card, Cheryl! I love your Santa image. Reminds me of the books when I was little. Have a wonderful Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling christmas card Cheryl,love the santa image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Christmas Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful retro Santa card Cheryl!
    Love everything about it!

    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a lovely Santa card, I love the bells, the image, aww... I just love everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the santa image...its sweet!!! Love this gorgeous card!!! you are amazing CHeryl... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this challenge theme! And what a great take on it, Cheryl! Such a fabulous vintage Santa image. Love the bells hanging from the star and the big bow, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the vintage feel to this card - very pretty and the Santa is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete