Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Pixie Challenge


Hi all! I'm back today with a fun challenge from the Pixie blog! The theme is birdsong and the challenge is to use any bird on your project. Now since I am in the middle of Halloween madness here...I thought...well an owl is a bird, right? So even though this little guy doesn't exactly look like something you would hear a song from...I couldn't resist him. Hope you play along with us. Check out the blog HERE to see what Lauren and Kirsty came up with. (Their birds are a little more song friendly). Have a FAB day ALL! Hugs, Cheryl

10 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this card! Great banner and google eyes on your owl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this guy is really really adorable, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, fun owl and card, Cheryl! Of course he sings, hoot, hoot, hoot! I have one that does that on my chimney some nights. Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling. i love the banner along with the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore your paper choice... I've been using tons of this stuff. (Do I exaggerate?) Your owl is great... LOVE the eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute and darling card Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Cheryl... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. woot woot!!!! I love it cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cheryl!
    Love this card!
    So so adorable ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I SO love this Halloween line! It is completely adorable, and you totally rocked it here. Love that owl and love your banner. :)

    ReplyDelete