Tuesday, October 4, 2011

More Birthday Fun!! **3-D CCCB**


Hi all! I'm always happy for Tuesdays to roll around and to be able to share a new City Crafter Challenge Blog challenge and project with you! Today's challenge is brought to us by Linda and the theme is We Are Going 3-D. The challenge is simply to create something in 3-D...any theme...any colors...as long as it is 3-D. Check out the projects made by our FANTABULOUS Guest Designer, Virginia Lu, and all of our DT members over at City Crafter Challenge Blog! I really want to thank our wonderful sponsor, Creations by AR , who provided all the 3-D templates for our Guest Designer and DT AND is offering a wonderful prize for this week's challenge, AND the owner Adele also kindly offered a 10% off for CCCB readers who make a purchase this week, use code challenge10 to take 10% at Creation by AR, SHOP NOW!!!! The project I created was a special Birthday Box created from the Golden Nugget template for my Daddy who is turning 92 today!!! Happy Birthday Daddy!!




I am soooooo blessed to be the daughter of this wonderful man who is my hero and to have him still be healthy and well to enjoy celebrating his birthday with all of us. So join with me in wishing my sweet Daddy a VERY HAPPY 92 BIRTHDAY!! Big Hugs,
Cheryl

15 comments:

  1. What a wonderful birthday box. Happy birthday to your dad! 92, that's fabulous! My dad would have been 96. His brother, my uncle was 94 on the 24th. Just amazing! Love your project and I know he did as well. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your dad!!! I love the set you made for your dad, so super fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always admire all the love you have for your family.. It just jumps from the computer for the world to see.. Happy Birthday to your Dad..

    Your project is beautiful.. I love that big bow!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Cheryl's Daddy! I love your beautiful card and 3D item, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seu projeto ficou lindooo!!Parabéns ao seu pai querida!! Beijocas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your Dad Cheryl... and I love the box gift you made for him... its gorgeous.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless him for!!!! and Happy Birthday to him.Your box is fabulous as all you do my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW!! this is an amazing set ... Brilliant!! and your Dad ... He looks amazing too ... Happy Birthday to your Dad ... have a wonderful time ... I so miss my Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What sweet photos. Yay for your dad that he is so happy and health...what else can we all really ask for?

    Your creation is so cute! I love the big red bow. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your Dad Cheryl!!! That is so wonderful!!! I love your creations, so bright and cheerful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your Dad ( Oh my, I can't believe his age--are you serious!????) He looks so young and happy! That is the most wonderful thing and what a blessing! TFS these amazing photos! Thanks SO much for encouraging me and I'm so happy to be your blog Guest design this week! What a thrill! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got really cute pictures and i love the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, how fabulous! Happy, happy birthday to your amazing father! Love all your birthday photos, and love your gift set! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Post and projects Cheryl!
    You're Dad looks amazing!!
    Health & Happiness to you all ~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, God bless your dad! It's wonderful to read of your love for him. :)

    ReplyDelete