Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Beauty Card *Pixie Dust* AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!


Hi ALL! I'm here to share ANOTHER project I made using the Blue Moon kit from Pixie Dust Paperie. It is indeed a thing of beauty! It is chock full of details that will make you SWOON:



I know that you will create things of beauty with it too! Jump on over to the Pixie blog to swoon over ALL the AMAZING creations by the DT and participate in all the fun anniversary happenings.

Now onto another beauty...it is the ever so SWEET and BEAUTIFUL Linda Robinson's birthday today! Happy Birthday LINDA!!



Join with me and go wish her a very happy birthday! Hugs, Cheryl

14 comments:

  1. These are both adorable!! Linda will be delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cheryl. What a Wonderful day it's going to be... You guys have made me feel so special.. Thank you!!! And I just love that cute card..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and Adorable, love them both!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous and sweet cards are you showing today,so very pretty my friend and I´m sure your friend will love her card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both projects are delicious and so "Cheryl"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards, Cheryl! I love the first one and the birthday card for Linda is so fun! Have a great Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh Linda you so lucky ... this card is beautiful Cheryl... I love the whole design ...Beautiful...!!..of course love the 2nd card too... awesome... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a TWEET theme going on here, Cheryl! Too very cool cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's so beautiful card cheryl..so yummylicious

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous cards, Cheryl! Love the Pixie Dust card. It is so elegant and beautiful. Love the bird and your ribbon treatment. And Linda's birthday card just makes me smile. Such cutie pie owls and love the sentiment flag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Cheryl. I love the darling bird. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete