Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Nathan!!! *SEVEN*




Happy Birthday to my little grandson Nate! He is three years old today! That equals three years of PURE JOY for this grandma! We LOVE this little guy sooo much. He is very hard to photograph as he is very much a boy on the GO! He crawled at four months...full out crawling, not even the army crawl...walked at nine months...ran at 10 months and has been going full bore ever since. He is always very sweet and loving and is very tender hearted. LOVE YOU...Happy Birthday Nater!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

SEVEN days = 1 Week = EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!! So excited! So busy!! So fun!!!
Come celebrate the return of my daughter with me from her mission for our church in Paraguay! I'm having a little giveaway at the end of the countdown. Just leave a comment to get your name in the drawing. Here is another photo from her mission. One of the things the missionaries do is provide service:



This quote seems appropriate for today:
"And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God." Mosiah 2:17

11 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your sweet grandson...your card is fabulously fun Cheryl!!!

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Nate! He sounds like my oldest daughter at that age. Besides walking and running at that age, she was talking at the same speed! children and grandchildren are so wonderful! Love your card, it is kinda getting lost in all the celebration! I am still here celebrating with you! We lived in Port Harcourt Nigeria, so I know about ammenities! What will be the first meal you cook for her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Nate, he is adorable, love the collage of this precious little kid!
    it is getting closer......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card and Happy Birthday to the little 3 year old! My grandson will be 3 next Wed! Wouldn't they have a ball playing together?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card for your grandson's birthday! Love it! And the photo of your darling daughter! She looks a lot like someone I know! ;) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling little Nater-Tater! 7 DAYS!!!!!!!! I am beginning to hyperventilate FOR you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card yo made for your grandson!!! Woow 7 days to see her.I can imagine how exited you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, your little Nater is sooo cute. I bet you are the best Grandma ever..

    So the 15th is definitely a big day for you.. I am so happy for you my friend.. And Maybe for me. My daughter is hoping to deliver early.. We will see..
    Either way it is a very happy month for us...

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your beautiful grandson Nate ... lovely photos too ... thanks for sharing these they are special ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. bucket washing! wish I had a picture of me doing that--kids don't believe me. SO grateful for a clothes washer, I think I actually hugged it when I got home. :) happy birthday to your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Toooo cute! How can that little boy be 3 already? my, oh my, but the time flies by. What a cutie he is. Love the card you made him. And I'm adoring all the photos of your daughter. What a wonderful woman she is. :)

    ReplyDelete