Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sew Fun!!! ** CCCB**



Hi all! I'm back with another creation for CCCB. This week our theme is "Sew Fun" brought to us by our hostess Linda. I think this theme is indeed "sew" fun! The challenge is to use sewing or the image of sewing on your project. Sew Fabulous!!
I can't wait to see all the projects that you all are going to create this week!
Once again our DT and Guest Designer, Amelia Khalik have come up with projects that are just sew lovely! So get on over to City Crafter Challenge Blog so you can be inspired! Linda is generously offering a beautiful prize package to the winner of this week's challenge. You won't want to miss the opportunity to win it. Sewwww...I hope you all have a truly lovely day!! Speaking of lovely days...I received some exciting news yesterday...mhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gify daughter who has been out serving as a missionary for our church in Paraguay has her flight plans to return home. She will be here on April 15!!! Is it just me or is the 18 months she will have served just flying by?!!!

18 comments:

  1. LOVE this card. I am such a fan of that color combo and that little sewing machine button is just over the top. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunnin desgin! The torn paper is gorgeous against the background!Love this, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love this.. your little stiches are wonderful.. Have a happy day my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Moly Cheryl!! this is just stunning!! So elegant and so romantic!!! you do awesome work as always my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sew fabulous, cheryl! i love your card, it's gorgeous! love the color palette and the trims and embellie are super pretty.
    yay, so happy for you that your daughter is returning soon. what a wonderful thing she is doing.
    thanks for sharing and have a great day!
    *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just wonderful, Cheryl. What a fabulous challenge piece! Thanks for your well wishes! What ever this is just comes and goes, quite annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card ... that little button/brad is adorable!! Love your colour choice too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful. The color combo is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, love the embellishment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Cheryl! Birthdays are a great thing but they come and go so fast. ;-) Your card is beautiful! The colors are delightful and then you added that gorgeous bow! oh my! Love it! Thanks for dropping by my blog! ;-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My Cheryl.... I so love your card... its so gorgeous...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love the button! Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is simply gorgeous Cheryl, pink+black, why didn't I think of that, I so want that color combo! But I think i love yours beautiful creation more, that cute button, so so sweet!
    Glad to share your joy and happy news!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. and sew beautiful!
    Love the color scheme as well ;-)
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an elegant and beautiful card, Cheryl! I love, love those papers and love the pink and black together. The big bow is fabulous, as is the little sewing machine, and I adore your two little hand stitches at the bottom. This is just sew sweet!
    And yippee on the news about your daughter. She will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Cheryl..your card is soo beautiful..
    Hope you and yours are doing well....
    Thankyou so much for your comforting words on my blog lately big (((hugs))) xxx
    Yahaha for your daughters news TFI:) x

    ReplyDelete