Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Party Continues *Digital Doodles*


Hi all!! I guess you can say I'm in a party mood this week!! Every day seems like I'm having a party when I'm with my grandbabies! We just have so much fun together and they find so much joy in the simplest of things. Kathy's latest digital stamp "party hats" (at 2Peas for only 99cents) seemed to really fit the mood I'm in when I'm with them so they seemed a natural fit to me on this lo. Do you feel like partying with us?! If so leave me a comment on this post or any post I make this week and your name will go into a hat...a party hat...and I will pick a random winner on Saturday night at midnight. I have a few things around here I think you all might enjoy and I just might find a couple of more to go with them. Hope you all join my party!! **More good news!! I just found out that Digital Doodles is having a DT call! You all don't want to miss this opportunity to try out! These stamps and their fabulous creator, Kathy Martin, are soooooooo fun to work with. You can find out all the info on Kathy's blog.
This is the site: http://card-blanc.blogspot.com/
Thank you all for being so supportive!! Hugs, Cheryl

19 comments:

  1. This is the hottest party page around Cheryl! Love the bright colors and all those party hats! Love the one on your photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Cheryl... It's bright and cheery... I love it.. the pictures are great ...and yes I love the party hats... gorgeous colors used...I love just about everything on this LO!!!...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooow Cheryl what an amazing and fun summer LO.I looove those bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this????? LOVE it!! The party hats are so FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulou LO! I have pretty much given up scrapbooking. I really need to pick it back up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean....LOVE the grandbabies!!! And this page is so colorful and so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is so bright & cheery, love it Cheryl!!
    The row of party hats is just the cutest with their little pom poms! Fantastic LO!!!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheryl, I am always up for a party! Yours should be a wild and fun one! (meant in the nicest way). Love your page. Always so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great layout. I love it and feel the same way when I'm with my little granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful, lively, dynamic, vibrant, quirky - yep, definitely your work!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cheryl, what a fab scrap page! so full of wonderful colors! very cheerful! luv it!

    Hugs
    C

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fresh and fun LO, Cheryl! Amazing colors! TFS! Hugs, Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  13. This layout really grabs the eye. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layouts ... so cheerful and something to treasure ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so wonderful at scrapbooking, I love it! Such a bright and happy page!

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Cheryl..Your LO is simply `Gorgeous` full of the most beautiufl photo`s to treasure always TFS:)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. holy moly i ♥♥♥LOVE♥♥♥ your pages...especially the grandbaby ones, though i have to say every single time it BLOWS MY MIND that you could possibly be a grandmom!!! this is gorgeous and amazing and i cannot even conceive how you have worked SO MUCH COLOR and sooooo many fabulous pics into ONE PAGE w/o it feeling remotely overwhelming or crowded. talk about a "GENIUS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete