Monday, March 22, 2010

Mega Blog Hop REMINDER!!!!



Did you know that this month JustRite Stampers is celebrating their 2-year Anniversary with their first Blog Team Members?
They have quite the celebration planned in honor of that Anniversary! JustRite is hosting a huge event, a Blog Hop spanning 3 days and featuring artwork from 86 designers! Now that is just the beginning of the celebration -- it wouldn't be a party without prizes! And since it is their biggest hop ever, they are giving away shopping sprees which will total $1800!!
The 3-day blog hop starts TOMORROW and each day you are invited to hop between approximately 30 designers' blogs to see projects they have created using JustRite Stamps from the January & February release. During each day's hop they will have FIVE mystery blog candy locations. In one of those five locations, one lucky winner will win a $200.00 JustRite Shopping Spree but there is tons more so head on over to JustRite's blog to get all the details:
JustRite Blog Hop Details
I am participating on day three and have a project I will be sharing on Thursday. You will want to participate EVERY DAY, though, so don't wait until Thursday to start. I hope you will stop by and I will be holding thumbs that one of you win BIG on my blog.
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Wowza! Sounds like so much fun! Wish I had more time so I could participate! I'm a little swamped these days. Anyway I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to seeing lots of projects with their awesome stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a designer on day 3, too! Yay! I'll see you on the hop, sweetie!!
    ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete