Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy New Year!!! 2 Sketches 4 You Laura's Sketch

Happy New Year Everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Ours couldn't have been better! The highlight was the phone call to my daughter in Paraguay! Yeah! We got to talk with her for an hour and it went by sooooooooooo fast. At the end of the call she asked us to say a prayer. My husband said it and we were all in tears by the end, but it was so wonderful. Since Christmas we have been really chill and it has been HEAVEN! Today it is back to reality. My oldest daughter and her family are coming tomorrow(YEAH!)for my granddaughter's first birthday and New Year's and it is house cleaning time for me. I am so looking forward to this New Year! Such a time of promise and hope and a clean slate. A whole new decade! Wow!
I wish you the VERY best...starting with this FABULOUS sketch by Laura...Isn't it FUN! What a great way to start a new year! With the new year comes my blogiversary...at the end of January! I can't believe it has been almost a year! I'm such a newbie! I will also celebrate my hundredth post about that same time. I'll be doing another give away at that time so stay tuned!
Are you ready to celebrate?!!! Start the celebration with today's sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You!! You won't be sorry!

18 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Cheryl,love the big black bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful family you have! :-) I love the embellishments on your bow - and the sentiment is too cute! Great work girly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, hope you and ur fam have a wonderful new yrs! I know it's always nice to talk to fam even though they are far way (all my fam lives in Bze) What a lovely card, so elegant! luving that fab ribbon! awesome gift treat too!

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is breathtaking! Gorgeous, stunning, and my favorite color scheme :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you haven't been blogging for a whole year yet...I'm sooo glad that you jumped on the blogging bandwagon...you are a huge inspiration to me...love, love your work. Today's projects are absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the best look for a New Year's card! Love how elegant it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy mackeral...this may be the MOST ELEGANT card i have ever seen in my entire life...and i am including professionally made wedding invitations in my calculations. ♥♥♥WOW♥♥♥ what a way to end the card-makin' year with a seriously impressive "bang"! (& all the best to you and your family in 2010!!!) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. ``Gorgeous` Cheryl:)

    Happy New Year.!!!!!!TFI
    love and best wishes for 2010.....:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work Cheryl!! I love the elegance of the large satin ribbon and the pearl stick pins! Wishing you have a blessed 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, pretty! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that new work!!! you are so talented!
    I wish you and your family the best new year ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm so with you about the Mountain West. If TCU wins against Boise State all the Mountain West teams will have won their bowl games. I am so tired of the BCS attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and sweets box!! I love the ribbon and pins!!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!
    Your card is superb ;-)

    ReplyDelete