Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mothers Day Card *Kazan #24*



I loved Kazan's sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You, but I didn't think I was going to have time to play this week. My daughter and her two adorable little kidlets were here visiting. We had so much fun! My daughter who lives by me came to visit with her little boy, too. It is always such a joy when my daughter's get together and it was just THE BEST to watch the little cousins play. With Mother's Day fast approaching, I decided to make this Mother's Day card. I will make another this week and will give them to my daughters. It is amazing to watch them with their little ones. They are the best mothers that I know.

12 comments:

  1. WOW! I don't remember seeing that patterned paper before but oh how perfect it is for this great looking card! Love the flower - so fitting for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just stunning! What a fabulous take on Kazan's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a magnificent day with your girls and grandkidlets! Such the gorgeous Mother's day card..wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I really love that pattern paper and the flowers you cut out and layered with the butterfly. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful, love the paper and the colours!!! Great mother's day card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! It's a beautiful card. Your mother's gonna love it as well, that's for sure.

    - Nadine -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooooooo gorgeous! That is really a wow card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card! Beautiful colors!

    -Angèle-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Mother's Day creation and I am sure your daughters will treasure it. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card....I struggled with that sketch so I didn't even try it! Yours came out beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I need to check out the sketches! Then I wouldn't have to think so much! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete